Planting seeds to grow. Let The Gigglin’ Garden Gang® show you how!
Have an adult help. You can plant the seeds found in your book!
- Turn Pellets “circle side up” into the greenhouse kit. Slowly pour warm water over the pellets.
- Watch the pellets absorb the water! It may take up to 2 minutes to expand.
- Have an adult help by pinching the sides to loosen the soil.
- Now it’s time to sow your seeds!
- Sow each seed into the center and push in until the seed is lightly covered with soil.
- Close the clear cover and place it in a sunny spot!*
- Be sure to water your seed when the soil looks dry. You can also use a mister to the spray soil to keep it moist.
*Seedlings take about 7-14 days to emerge.